Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Relying on God

A couple of things have happened recently that have made me rely on God a whole lot more than I did. I wish I could go into details of those events but really and truly I'd rather keep this to myself. I will say though that God has been a great best friend and I don't know why it's taken me so long to see that he can be both God and a friend all at the same time. It's a wonderful relationship I pray will never leave. Though Satan is still working hard to bring the main area of my life down, I will not fall. I will not break. If for any reason I do I'll be sure to do so in the presence of God so not Satan or anyone else can touch me. It's a great feeling when you realize why things in your life, good or bad, are happening. It's a great feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment