Saturday, February 8, 2014

2 Anniversary Date

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I have the awful case of the stomach bug. The 1 dollar store pizza has failed me. It's my fault really. Husband warned me more than once that my body was not used to such cheap food anymore. I should of listened. On Friday, I went home early and slept most of the day. If I was not sleeping, I was in the bathroom doing unpleasant things.  (TMI?)


Saturday, I woke up feeling the same except I tried my best to push through it. My husband went through the trouble of planning a whole day for us and gosh darn it I was going to enjoy it. We dropped off Kayleigh at my sister in law's and off to our perfect, kid free date we went. Our first stop, the Old City Park. I'm a sucker for all things 'old' and 'vintage'.













'It's probably bad that I like this wallpaper right'  'Yes.'

The entire time we were there I kept having to excuse myself. It was a nightmare. I felt so bad for Hubster. He went through all that trouble to make this day so special for us. Afterwards we tried to get a bit to eat. I've had absolutely no appetite the past couple of days but I tried my best. After again, constantly having to excuse myself we called it a day. We canceled our evening plans and decided to do some light shopping. That too was cut short. No food in your system means you have no strength to do normal 'light' things. 

Now I'm home all warm, cozy, and snuggled up. This is where I belong for now. I'll have to make it up to Hubster later. 

Till next time strangers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment