Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Foolishness

"You cannot separate fools from their foolishness, even though you grind them like grain with mortar and pestle" Proverbs 27:22


Right before I began with my bible study I received some upsetting news. Well, more annoying than upsetting. It made me roll my eyes and say "NOOOOO." It's hard for me to accept what I believe are the worst choices made by those I love. I want to strangle them and force them to do what I believe is right (I used to try to.. so much that those I love decided not to confide in me anymore). That is definitely the wrong way to do things.


Today I take another approach. I pray. I pray so much, every single day, and leave my worries at His feet. You see, I can scream and curse at the top of my lungs but those who are foolish will not listen. I'm not trying to call anyone foolish, but there are foolish people in the world who simply do not have the strength to leave their foolishness behind. I used to be one of them. It was my prayer and 1,000 prayers from others that got me through it. Eventually, God grabbed my attention and finally I said "Okay, no more."


When I became upset, God helped me see that it was my own lack of trust that was most upsetting to HIM. He coems through again and again for me and for those that I love. There is no need to be disappointed. In His timing, all will make sense. Until then I will be patient, I will trust in Him, I will stay in His word, and I will continue to pray with all that I have.

Till next time,
Alondra Karwowski

No comments:

Post a Comment