Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I'm The Winner


This past weekend was definitely one of the busiest ones I've had in a while. However, it was also one of my favorites. On Sunday, I attended the Philofaxy meetup at the Galleria in Dallas and won this lovely Filofax in a drawing they had. As soon as they called my name I jumped up and down like the dork that I am. It was an exciting day.

Side Note: A HUGE thank you to Paradise Pens for holding this drawing. You guys are my favorite.


I used to have the pink Original in personal size but sold it long ago. It's been one of my regrets since then, so lately I had been on the hunt for either a pink or orange Original. 

The features are the same as all others: Two pen loops, two credit card slots, one note pad in the back, and two large pockets for extra notes, cash, or stationery items. 


The clasp is my favorite. The white stitching on the bright orange binder is perfect!


It didn't take long for me to set up the Original. I'm still saving for my husbands birthday gift so it's amazing to be blessed with something I've been looking for during these penny saving times!

Till next time,
Alondra Karwowski

1 comment: