Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Looking Back


My favorite thing about having a Filofax (or ring binder) is being able to document little things like this. I started this page when I thought about going through the process of fixing my teeth. On the back there are steps I had to take to even have a orthodontist consider dealing with my messed up mouth. It was hard and I prayed so much that God would make it possible and as always, He was faithful. 

Today I can smile without worrying about my gaps or feeling self-conscious. It's a beautiful feeling and I'm happy to be able to look back on it and see what all had to be done for me to feel this way. It's also a great reminder of how much money, time, and energy I spent which is a great dedication boost when it comes to wearing my retainers. Those suckers are the worst. 

Till next time lovelies,
Alondra K

No comments:

Post a Comment