Wednesday, April 16, 2014

No Better Order


Recently, I took up three courses at my community college instead of the normal two I take on each semester. What a horrible idea. With a full time job and my many other responsibilities it was almost impossible to keep up with the school work. Yesterday, I decided it was time to say "I cannot do it all." I will be withdrawing from one of my classes and retaking it next semester. The thought of giving up did not sit well with me. However, it was a great reminder that I truly cannot do everything on my own. Lesson learned. I am thankful to have a God who knows that about me and takes me back again and again after I try to take control. My priorities are reset to God, family, work, and school. There is no better order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment