Monday, April 7, 2014

Our tired little hearts



Dear lovelies,

These past few months have been exhausting. I've let the some of my interest fall through the cracks and completely refocused on the important. God, my family, school, and work. It's a good thing too. Not that life at the moment is anywhere near stress free, but it made me miss what I love. This blog and my love for paper + crafts. Most would wonder why such a boring blog matters to a silly, overwhelmed Texas gal like me. You know what? I am not sure myself! But, I do know that I have great ideas for this little space of mine. And I hope that if you are reading this, you'll stick around to see it. Or if you are a future stranger looking back at some of my first posts, you will see that I did not start off perfect. I don't have Photoshop, I don't have the special design degrees others have.. I simply have pictures of the things that I love and a few words to say about them (and those few words are more often than not misspelled or weirdly worded).

Anyways, this is me. This is my family. And for those awesome ideas of mine.. pray that I find the time to sit down and work on them.

Yours truly,
Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment