Friday, April 18, 2014

Random/Quick Date

My favorite trait about my husband is his random, spur of the moment ideas. His sister picked up our baby from daycare and so he thought it would be a good time for a small date night. I got so excited that I completely forgot we had young adult service that night! We had a great time grabbing a bite to eat (mm Babes) and walking around down town Carrollton. Most of the town was closed by the time we arrived but the most important stores we opened.


I loved how simple + effective this sign was!



I'm determined to come back for these.


This candy store was FULL of amazing candy, candy I either have not seen in years or have never heard of at all. It was magical.


I'm incredibly grateful for my husband. We were best friends way before we (I) even thought about dating and I love the fact that nothing has changed.

Till next time,
Alondra karwowski

No comments:

Post a Comment