Thursday, May 15, 2014

Enjoy The Day





If you know me at all, you know I have an agenda for every day (at times for every hour of the day!) It's a bit ridiculous because I am not God. I have no control of what may happen and trust me, I understand. About 99% of the time nothing ever goes as planned. Either someone gets sick, the alarm doesn't wake us up in the morning, or a little girl in pink wants to go outside and play when you have to shower, get lunch ready, clean, and get some laundry done. It's so easy to say 'no' because she is so young, she will not remember going outside and playing with dry dirt, weird shaped rocks, and the dead leaves that have fallen from the trees. But if life has taught me anything it's that not tomorrow, not even the next breath is guaranteed. And my 'to-do's' can always wait.

Go and enjoy life with your family.

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” 
― Allen Saunders

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of these photos you take.

    You are right though.. your next breath is not guaranteed. LETS ALL ENJOY LIFE. Yipppeeee! *Happy Dance*

    ReplyDelete