Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Midori Travelers Notebook

This little brown thing is my newest edition. Additional inserts are flying in from all around the globe (Japan + America) so it's not fully set up .. but I'd like to show you what I have going on so far.


If you are unfamiliar with the MTN, it's just a piece of leather with a string to hold inserts together. Simple, yet beautiful. The quality of leather is one I have not been able to find anywhere and so I took the $40 plunge and made the purchase! The only regret I have is getting rid of this baby a while back.


Free things. I LOVE free things. If it's free, most people ignore it. I in the other hand take one or even extras! The stickers you see were given or found. Everything besides the MTN itself and the polkadoted bags were purchased. There is nothing better than customizing your most cherished possessions with free stuff.



I'm excited to sync my Filofax notes into my notebook. There is so much of my brain that needs to be written down it's unbelievable. Things I want to see, do, experience, try, buy, etc. Lets face it, I have the memory of an elephant. My life NEEDS to be written down somewhere otherwise I will forget all details completely. 

I'm not finished with my set up. As said before, I still need more inserts and am waiting patiently while I live next to my mail box. A video will be made soon (Man, I have missed making videos) to show you it's full beauty. Until then, be content with this. 


Until next time,

Alondra Karwowski

1 comment: