Friday, May 23, 2014

What's In My Bag


When other people pick up my purse for whatever reason, they swear I am carrying bricks. Well, they're close.

1. My Filofax. Usually a different one every other day (I have many.) It's of course used for planning and saving my notes as well as my credit cards and cash.

2. Hand bound journal. This little gem usually stays home on the weekends. During the week, I take it with me so I can pray and have my bible studies at work.

3. Orla Kiely bag. A gift from a special friend. It stays in my purse all day everyday since it carries my stickers, sticky notes, etc. You never know when inspiration will hit!

4. Pen bag. Also with me 24/7. I have a variety of pens and love each and every one. It's helped up well over the past few years and don't see myself buying a new one until I absolutely have to.

Other things I carry:
   - IPod
   - Glasses
   - Keys
   - Phone
Soon to be added to the mix: A Midori Travelers Notebook.

Till next time,
Alondra Karwowski

No comments:

Post a Comment