Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Set Up In Photos - MTN

No rings. That's the only reason this little piece of leather has been working wonderfully for me. There is freedom in my writing and it's much appreciated. Many of you are not video junkies like 99% of the stationery junkies out there so you might not have been jumping up and down when a new MTN set up video was posted.. and so I thought this would be a great opportunity for another post. After all, it was getting pretty quiet around here.

I won't write much. If you are like me, I'd rather see than read.

The Front: aren't the scratches lovely??


Pockets + Pictures.


Pocket + Kraft Folder.


Kraft Folder + Insert (Notes)


For looks.


Notes:







Emergency Information: Although I don't know how many people would think to look in here in case of any emergency.


Diary Section: Which you have seen here.


Kraft Folder: Paper for Notes + Stickers.


And that's all folks! 


Till next time,
Alondra Karwowski

4 comments: